Okay, well, the ebook and the paperback of Lies That Poison are out. Woo hoo! One book out of the five that I was juggling is sorted. Just six months of solid work to go then...
That just leaves me:
- finishing the editing of book 1 of the trilogy
- typing up the edits of book 3 of the trilogy ready to send to Fiona (my editor)
- doing the edits of book 2 of the trilogy as they come back from Fiona
- getting The Call/The Wrong Kind of Clouds ready to publish
- doing the edits of book 3 of the trilogy as they come back from Fiona
- publishing the trilogy!
The current timetable looks like this:
- End September/start of October - finish the book 1 edits and send back to Fiona for a last look
- Start of October - go through the first tranche of edits of book 2 that have come back from Fiona and check I know what I'm doing with them
- Middle-end October - type up the changes to book 3 of the trilogy
- Beginning of November - send book 3 to Fiona
- Also the beginning of November - sort of The Call/The Wrong Kind of Clouds and re-publish
- November to early December - finish the edits of book 2 of the trilogy and send them back to Fiona for a last look
- December - look at the first lot of book 3 edits back from Fiona
- January - finish off the edits of book 3 and send them back to Fiona for a last look
- February - get the trilogy ready to publish
- March - publish!
So... not much then.